What are its claims?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have summarised all they have to say about themselves here:
A home study program teaching you about revenue-generating financial fortress
- Teaching you 3 golden rules of apartment investing “number-crunching”
- Teaching you the secrets to getting credits or cash back at closing
- Teaching you Peter’s personal “creative financing strategies”
- Teaching you how to choose the perfect city to invest in
- Teaching you about raising private money from investors
Is anyone actually buying it?Let’s look at some hard facts now. We can turn to statistics provided by the payment processor. They have something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It can be used a an indicator of a product’s sales rank. I’ve taken this amount and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Creating A Financial Fortress scores 70.68/100 which is around standard.
Your buying optionsBy now you’ve read through the résumé of what the product’s about. You’ve examined in detail the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Perhaps you’ve decided you might like to buy the product. So what now?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://www.theapartmentconsultant.com/eCourse.php, and look for their link to buy the product. You’ll be taken to the payment processor page and you can pay using a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing the standard price for the product was $99.
Option 2: Buy Through My LinkIf you click this link: theapartmentconsultant.com you’ll also be taken through to theapartmentconsultant.com, where you can buy the product in the same way as the first option. However, because you were sent to the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do buy, I will receive a commission. The cost to you is the same regardless of which method you choose You might want to go for this option if:
- You feel this site has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You want to receive a purchase bonus (see below)